I’ve been dying to try a smoothie bowl!
If you’ve been wanting to try one, you will LOVE this Healthy Unicorn Smoothie Bowl!!
There is an açaí bowl food truck uptown that I want to visit, but I can never get away from my desk at work to get over there.
I decided to make my own, but I didn’t just want any smoothie bowl. I wanted a hot pink, unicorn smoothie bowl. Look at that beautiful pink color with the pink and purple swirled yogurt dollop?
There is only one food that will give your smoothie that beautiful hot pink color: Pitya Frozen Dragon Fruit. You can get this at Whole Foods.
I wanted to keep the ingredients in my smoothie bowl super simple because I didn’t want the color to change.
This smoothie is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It tastes so delish, I can’t believe it’s healthy. I am going to make this my standard morning meal!
Healthy Unicorn Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 packet frozen dragon fruit
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Nonfat Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (strawberries & blueberries)
For the blue yogurt swirl
- 1/2 cup Nonfat plain greek yogurt
- Blue Spirulina Powder (Blue Majik)
- 1/8 tsp. Watkins baking vanilla
- 1 packet Splenda
- Fresh blueberries, raspberries and shredded unsweetened coconut
- Throw all the ingredients in the blender, except for the blue yogurt swirl ingredients. Mix in the Vitamix until well blended.
- Pour into bowl
Blue yogurt swirl
- Mix Greek yogurt, Blue Spirulina Powder (Blue Majik) and Splenda packet.
- Place a dollop onto of the smoothie bowl
Top smoothie bowl with fresh fruit and shredded coconut