My mom made these healthy peanut butter balls when I was little and I loved them so much. The secret ingredient is the dried milk powder! These are so easy to make, have few ingredients, are healthy and don’t require an oven: win-win!
These taste exactly like Girl Scout Dos-i-do cookies! O.M.G.! So freakin’ good and good for you! I used local honey as well, which is great for helping with allergies.
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dried powdered milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Optional: Add-ins (1/2 cup flax seeds, chocolate chips or wheat bran)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Use a mini ice cream scooper to scoop balls onto the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, store in the refrigerator or freezer
Serving Size 1 ball
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Total Carbohydrates 11 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.